Skip main navigation
Caitlyn Hershock

Connect on Zillow

Make Caitlyn Hershock your dedicated Zillow agent and get access to exclusive tools built to power your home search. Learn more

  • Recommendations tailored to you
  • Track and share your favorite homes
  • Easier tour coordination
4
Sales last 12 months
53
Total sales
$265K-$560K
Price range
$402K
Average price

Recent sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $345,000
    3 bd2 ba1,637 sqft Wilmington, NC
    3 bd2 ba1,637 sqft
    Wilmington, NC
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    4653 Grinnells Court, Wilmington, NC 28409
  • $407,700
    5 bd3 ba2,671 sqft Hubert, NC
    5 bd3 ba2,671 sqft
    Hubert, NC
    Sold 7 months ago
    Buyer
    257 Surfside Landing Boulevard Lot 122, Hubert, NC 28539
  • $385,000
    3 bd1 ba1,212 sqft Wilmington, NC
    3 bd1 ba1,212 sqft
    Wilmington, NC
    Sold 8 months ago
    Buyer
    521 Tennessee Avenue, Wilmington, NC 28401
  • $265,000
    3 bd2 ba1,625 sqft Jacksonville, NC
    3 bd2 ba1,625 sqft
    Jacksonville, NC
    Sold 9 months ago
    Buyer
    609 Mallard Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28540
  • $546,500
    4 bd4 ba2,184 sqft Wilmington, NC
    4 bd4 ba2,184 sqft
    Wilmington, NC
    Sold 1 year ago
    Buyer
    6045 Otter Tail Trail, Wilmington, NC 28412
Skip to the beginning of the carousel

Get to know Caitlyn Hershock

Realtor

Hi, I’m Caitlyn Hershock, a licensed North Carolina Realtor® who truly loves helping people navigate one of life’s biggest decisions—finding the right place to call home. I hold a Master’s Degree in Public Administration with a minor in Human Resources, which means I bring strong communication, organization, and advocacy skills to every client I work with.

With 20+ years in the hospitality industry, great service is second nature to me. I genuine...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationStaging
9 Years of experience

Caitlyn Hershock's sales and listings (54)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review
4sales last 12 months
53total sales
$265K-$560Kprice range
$402Kaverage price
9years of experience